POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : moray 2 dxf : Re: Moray2dxf, 3dWin and TrueSpace Server Time
8 Jul 2024 10:27:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray2dxf, 3dWin and TrueSpace
From: Angbandit
Date: 23 Aug 2001 00:58:19
Message: <3b848d6b@news.povray.org>
Well, I'll just wait on the plugin.  I'd love to help you with your work,
just let me know.  Just a few thoughts on a myst like game.  Looking back at
the software used to make the original Myst (not the 30 differnt
incarnations since), it seemed like it would be a cinch to raise a grayscale
and model some neat building and use animation for some puzzles... or if one
could not get the animation to work, then just update the screen
constantly... but was I ever wrong.  First I need the tools.  I could wander
all over the net looking for a copy of "ahem" 3dmax... but I just don't want
to start down that road.  Oh well.